Be sustainable with eco-friendly promotional products

Clients and customers love receiving promotional gifts and merchandise. The best products are useful and will be enjoyed over a more extended period, meaning your branding gets plenty of “air-time”. But it’s no longer enough to be innovative with the range of promotional merchandise you purchase for your business. You…

Read more

We’re here to support your business

In these challenging times, we wanted to reassure customers that it’s business as usual across The Hudson Group, Hudson Sign Solutions and the Regent Publicity offices. It’s now more important than ever that local businesses pull together to help each other. We will be much stronger by doing so, rather…

Read more

Hudson Group Promotional Gift Division joins forces with Regent Publicity

The Hudson Group has further expanded after merging with long-standing and successful promotional merchandise and clothing company, Regent Publicity. With bases in Ipswich and West Bromwich in the Midlands, Regent Publicity is well respected for providing branded promotional products across the UK. Its operations dovetail perfectly with the Hudson Group’s…

Read more

Hudson employee with over 30yr service uses the 'KISS' approach!

Ever wondered who’s makes the signs you see everywhere you go? Here at Hudson Sign Solutions we have many skilled technicians, all working hard to create the bespoke signage that will help your business stand out from the crowd. Our technician Dean has been with the company for over 30…

Read more

Special offer on embroidered workwear

Take advantage of our special offer and see how the Hudson Group’s skilled machinists create the best-quality embroidered workwear for your business. For the low price of just £99 + VAT, you’ll get five high-quality polo shirts, three sweatshirts and one softshell jacket, all embroidered skilfully with your company logo.This…

Read more

Impactful signage boosts new estate agency

Developing a brand image is a vital part of setting up any new business, but you only truly benefit by displaying it in an impactful way. When Bradley Potter created his new estate agency in Woodbridge, he already knew how important it was for his business to make a good…

Read more

New website showcases all Hudson Group services

As regular visitors may have noticed, we’ve kicked off 2020 with a new website design and content that better shows off our extensive range of signage and branding services. As you can imagine, much thought and hard work went into making the site ideal for businesses looking for a first-class…

Read more

2020 - Coming Soon !

Content is on it's way, check back again soon.

Case Study: Hudson Promotional Gifts

What do you think of when you hear the term ‘Promotional Merchandise’? Did pens enter the mix? In 2017, 75% of our Promotional Gift orders were for pens and although a highly sought-after product, it is the remaining 25% of merchandise that we want to tell you about – the…

Read more

Case Study: Seven Telematics

Seven Telematics, established for over 35 years and operating across the globe, asked us to assist with the design, build and installation of a bespoke exhibition stand at the TCS & D trade show in Peterborough. Our task was to drive footfall to their stand at the event, the only…

Read more
Ipswich Borough Council
Anderson Group
RG Carter
Hollywood Bowl
Big Yellow
Ready Steady Store
West Suffolk NHS
Fred Olsen
St Josephs
John Grose
Jacob Bailey
Seven Group